Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So Much Shame....

For any of my Australian friends who had the misfortune of witnessing that train wreck on channel 108 last night called America's Next Top Model, please believe me when I say....I AM A CANADIAN. I invoke my rights as a conscientious objector to ALL American reality TV and hereby claim my oak leaf. I denounce all ownership to Jerry, Oprah, Rachael, Judge Judy, the Kardashians, Hugh and the girls, and the entire cast and crew of The Simple Life, gag. For all my American friends, there's plenty of room here on higher ground, I'm saving you all a place. Join me! Don't dither! Run! Run I say!


E

2 comments:

Rowena said...

What, Edwina!? You mean Jerry, Oprah, Rachael, Judge Judy, Bruce Jenner's family, and the Bunnies were vying for America's next top model?? Who is ahead? Don't tell me it's Hugh! I don't even know what The Simple Life is ... ? What happened to cause this divorce from TV shows and your native country?

ScrappyTams said...

As always my dear friend Ed, you speak truth! I send you greetings and Aloha from Hawaii. We are safe and sound. Suddenly Alice seems so far away. But we miss you. Have a cup of joe for me on Tues.

Tams